Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's business time...

Wow... finals are almost half over to me. I had my chem final Monday morning and then I have anatomy tomorrow morning and then psychology Friday morning. I love how my exams are spaced out but it also stinks because that means I go home later when I could have gone home Tuesday. But oh well... all in all it's not bad.
This is going to be really short because I need to study for anatomy. I have a voice recorder and I am going to record myself saying some notes into it and then play it while I sleep. Weird? Yes. But I wonder if it will work. :)
So my friend Janae (who lives 2 doors down) made me listen to this song yesterday called Business Time by Flight of the Concords. It's sooooo weird... but it's also really funny. You can listen here The chorus on youtube is a little annoying, it sounds better on itunes but youtube is better than nothing right? Human tetris on youtube is also really funny. :)

Good luck to all on finals! If you've already had all your finals... darn you but I hope you did well.
Good night!

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

It's Business time tonight!

rebekah said...

I'm the same way... I like having the extra time to study for my exam on Friday, but it sucks because everybody will be home but me. :( I don't go home till Saturday...

Finish strong!! :)

justineeee said...

human tetris! i love that show. i
really want to do it someday... haha


so i'm super excited to see you soon! :D