Wednesday, March 21, 2007

El Resto de su Vida

School seems to be going by so fast. It's so crazy to think about. We have about 86 more days left in the school year, including weekends and holidays. (I got that number from Stina). It's so exciting but I am starting to feel nervous for the first time. I mean, it's college and I won't get to see all my cool friends anymore. And I hope I didn't make the wrong college choice. I firmly believe that your college experience is only what you make it and that there is no wrong college choice; but I still am feeling the butterflies.
I got an email from the coach at UCSC a couple of days ago informing me that I was her top recruit for the 2007 year (I'm pretty sure they say that for everyone) and it made me think. What if I had chosen UCSC? Would I have liked it better? Will I not like Point Loma? Oh goodness, what am I going to do with my life???
But I would prefer to not think about that right now.
Today was another day for Golden Spoon with Jenny, Shi, and Stina. It was so yummy. And youth group tonight. Apparently we are cooking, which should be fun. I'm sure I'll throw something at someone, and vice versa. Then it's off to the gym (with Shiloh?). Oh boy.
There are so many upcoming events to be excited about.
I have volleyball practice soon. And the senior play starts soon! I'm Ann and I have purple feet because I smash grapes all day. :) And then JSB is coming up. JSB could be super fun. Really fun, especially if
And then school is over! ):(:

3 comments:

rebekah said...

Really fun if your mom!

That doesn't make sense either.

I know exactly what you mean about college. It just seems like such a big deal; I'm excited for it, but then I'm nervous too. I don't want to miss all of my awesome high school friends. :(

cristina said...

rebekah beat me to the punch... but i will add on as usual...
especially if your mom's face!
does your mom read this blog? because if so, rebekah and i would sound really mean...
sorry jillians mom... "your mom" is a symbol... we are not really talking about you.
we are not bad kids, honest.

i am curious jillian... what is the if????

Kristen said...

College is so scary and exciting, i dont want to leave all my friends (tear)