Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Days go by...

Oh man. Sometimes I think that my case of Senioritits isn't that bad. It was only until 5am this morning that I woke up and realized I hadn't done my english essay. Eeeek. That was a rude awakening. So I did manage to get my essay done. I have to say, Ms. Admiraal letting me go to the library during bible did help. :D We were just filling out our review sheet anyways.
And we now know where JSB is! I am so excited! The last dance... it will be completely awesome and fun. And it will be really great if......... I find the right JSB dress.... right? ;)
So the Senior Play is starting now and practices are starting up! I get to be Ann, the peasant girl with purple feet. Come on, I know you want to see that. Purple feet? There's nothing cooler.

Psalm 101:1

3 comments:

Andrew Robinson said...

No feet is much, much cooler. And I'm glad the mystery you presented in your previous post has finally been solved. I hope you find that right JSB dress.

Anonymous said...

Senior play is going to be very exciting! And so is JSB! You have a very cool date who went through a lot of trouble to make asking you a special moment! =)

shizdog said...

DOODE.
Spring break is almost here! Can you believe the school year is almost over? Wowww.

Senior play, JSB, senior trip, ditch day, GRADUATION!!! AND GRAD NIGHT!!! Wheeee.

Now stop procrastinating and do your homework.