Monday, March 17, 2008

The One I'm Waiting For

So Tina and Justine are here right now. We are reading out of Allyse's Valley yearbook. It's amazing. Tonight we went to dinner at the cafeteria at 5:30... and I believe we stayed until 6:45. It was so much fun. There were multiple sightings of flying carrots, cucumbers, honeydew, and bananas. After our freaking amazing almost food fight we walked back to the dorm and then left for Yogurt Express... which is the place that rivals Golden Spoon. You'll have to get their reviews on it. :) Hendricks (the guys dorm) just closed so we are back in the room after watching some of "No Country For Old Men" and having an intense game of Apples to Apples.

Please watch this video. I have been quoting this all night. The first time it might be kinda annoying but it's the best to quote.



Uh yeah, I just wanted to let you know that the back of your head is ridikulous.

Own that ponytail!

13 comments:

Trento said...

O my gosh. I cant believe its this video. Me and my cheer friends quote this all day every day.

My little quoisant.
Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly
Is he gettin you mike n ikes, you like mike n ikes?

Padfoot240 said...

Dude, Jillian. Stop talking about things you don't know about...

Yogurtland is THE BEST.

Padfoot240 said...

Oh...I guess you are right...I thought you said it was the best...

Next time you're by Irvine...

Anonymous said...

:D thank you so much for having tina and me over on monday/tuesday! it was so much fun.

i have to say that, having gone to both yogurt express and yogurtland, yogurt express is probably the best frozen yogurt place ever.

Padfoot240 said...

Dude, Justine, stop talking about things you don't know about...

Yogurtland is THE BEST.

Anonymous said...

No Kevin, YogurtWORLD is the best.

Padfoot240 said...

Yogurtworld charges 38 cents per ounce

Yogurtland charges 33 cents per ounce

They both have the same basic flavor rotation except that Yogurtland mixes some tart flavors with fruit.

They both have the same "add-on" setup, except that Yorgurtland has almost twice as many add-ons, including a variety of ceral types.

Yogurtland is the best.

Jillian said...

You didn't include Yogurt Express in your comparison...

Trento said...

Whoever Tina is, I automatically like anyone likes mochi. I love mochi.

Team Yogurtland all the way.

Trento said...

33 cents Paddy? What jacked up Yogurtland do you go to? Fullerton and Long Beach are both 30.

Padfoot240 said...

Is it only 30 cents? Maybe Irvine is just expensive...

Tell us the ways of YogurtExpress

Jillian said...

I personally don't know how much it is per ounce but on two reviews people said it was 24 cents per ounce. I'm not sure if that includes the 25% off discount that any student gets.
There's about 8 flavors. They switch every so often.
Over 20 different flavors of toppings.

Sorry guys... it's pretty BOMB.

Padfoot240 said...

Only 8 flavors?