Saturday, March 29, 2008

Stronger

Has anyone else heard of the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's? It's a CLASSIC and last night I was finally able to watch it. It was on sale at Target. :) The movie itself was different than I expected. It's probably the type of movie that you need to see more than once to form a definite opinion on. But Audrey Hepburn is lovely in it, of course.
So, last night Shelby, Aleisha, Sarah, Allyse, Justin, Tim, Andrew, and I went to Dick's Last Resort. If anyone has ever been to Ed Debevik's, Dick's is just like it. It's basically a restaurant where all the waiters are mean and really loud. That doesn't sound fun, but it's hysterical. It's even better if you're mean back. :) Afterwards we walked around a large outdoor mall in Gaslamp and saw some very cute shoes (and some high-heeled Crocs, no joke).
That has been my weekend so far... except for the fact that I woke up at 10am today and did some homework and watched 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy and the movie Catch Me If You Can. Productive, right? What my brother and sister and I did over Easter break was also very productive.


I also wanted to encourage you all to keep working hard! Or for those just ending spring break, to start STRONG! Keep up with everything... especially with your walk with God. Things start looking like this when you don't...

6 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Hahahaha--FAIL

Catch Me If You Can is a good movie.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahaha!

Jillian, I think I miss your family almost as much as I miss you...

But not quite. :)

Cory said...

awww . your siblings are way funnier than mine.

Anonymous said...

WOW ROCK BAND?!?!
Nice!

cristina said...

i loved your post... made me smile.

Jillian said...

Yeah. We tanked.