Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bennie and the Jets

It's officially my last week of school. My last final is on Friday from 1-3pm and Allyse and I are checking out around 3:45pm. Both of us are taking things off the walls and our desk and doing all of the miscellaneous things that need to be done before moving out. We're taking some before and after pictures too, so those should be up in around a week.
Three more finals!
I was on facebook the other day. Surprising, I know. I mean, I'm never on facebook! ;) Well I was on and I saw the funniest/saddest ad.
I didn't tickle the kid. Why would I want to watch a cartoon kid upchuck?

2 comments:

Cory said...

What did Bennie and the Jets have to do with all of that?

anywho, Glad you're getting off of school soon so we can hang out!

Padfoot240 said...

Hahahahaha

I <3 cake