Sunday, April 27, 2008

Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)

Yesterday a group of Loma kids (when I say a group, I only mean six people) went to SeaWorld. We got in for free because we're so freaking legit. All of the shows were cool. We saw Shamu and a guy in our group decided that we were going to sit in the 3rd row... so we did. Can you guess what happened?Yes! We got soaked! All of us were so wet we felt like we had literally just stepped out of Shamu's pool. It was awesome. We got those sexy salt streaks all over our arms and legs.
We also met a very good looking mime. It sounds crazy, but it's completely true. Even through all of his white face paint he was good looking. "Oh, you so goo' looking? Why you no have boyfrien'?" (If you didn't get that quote, watch this.)
There was no way we weren't getting a picture with that mime.

Anyways, I forgot to wear sunscreen. The result? (yeah, I don't match...)

Burnt to the max!!! That's gonna peel...

And I have a question... does anyone remember going to SeaWorld or Knott's or someplace like that and standing in line while it was misting? I thought I remembered being at SeaWorld (waiting in line for Atlantis) and it raining/misting. Anyone remember anything like that?

3 comments:

Cory said...

TWO FACE!

Anonymous said...

WHOA. Somebody is BURNT. That's gotta sting...

"Can I get your number? Can I get the ten digits that comprise your number? Can I? Can I have your number? Can I?"

Why are certain youtube videos popular in college campuses ACROSS the COUNTRY? Seriously. Seriously. :)

justineeee said...

YES! it's at san diego's wildlife park.

:D