Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sway - Michael Buble

On my way into the grocery store the other day, I lost my flip-flop to a rouge piece of ABC gum in the middle of the street. My right flip-flop was literally off my foot. Then I turned around to retrieve the missing flop and (after 3 attempts) managed to move it. I swear that piece of gum was a monster! I tried using my other flop to disengage the gum from my shoe but then that shoe got stuck. Of course I was cracking up the entire time, but at the same time it was pretty gross.
My mom, Luke, Livi, and I went to the OC fair. I got a couple cute pictures from it. :)




















In the past couple of days I have watched too many movies. They include No Reservations, Charlie Bartlett, Steel Magnolias, Austin Powers, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and High School Musical 2. Ugh. No Reservations and Charlie Bartlett were definitely worth watching again. Oh, and I also saw The Dark Knight. Yes, it was very good.

AND in other news... I'll be back at Loma in 2 weeks for training camp. Oh boy.

2 comments:

rebekah said...

OC Fair!! Definitely one of the highlights of my LIFE...

Luke and Livi are so cute. Nothing like their older sister. Just kidding!

You had better see me before you leave! Lots and lots of times!

Cory said...

we all need to get together before you leave! we haven't finished my immortal yet!