Monday, August 18, 2008

FIT Course

This past week has been on crazy experience. This training camp (and it's not over) has been the most physically and emotionally draining camp I have ever experienced. Seriously. Every day I woke up (at 5:20am, by the way) and wondered how I would ever get through the day. My Bible has been opened a lot. And my teammates are AMAZING! We have all agreed that it has definitely been a team effort. So anyways, our coach shared a song with us today and said that this song is her "team song" for us. The lyrics really hit me hard so I just wanted to share the song with you.



School's starting again soon. Yay?

Run in such a way as to get the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24

4 comments:

Cory said...

NICE! See, I knew those guys were good. I remember we talked about them one time. Well anywho, we all know you can take what they throw at you and then some. Stay tough!

As for school starting:
[sarcasm] yay [/sarcasm]

Padfoot240 said...

For a second I thought you said FIP course, which was my video game class. And I got really excited, but then re-read it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, hang in there Jillian!

It must be fun? to have a kind-of new team for volleyball.

rebekah said...

It was great to see you on Saturday. Thanks for being such a fun person. :)