Monday, December 29, 2008

The Baby 8's

EDIT: Watch Ninja Cat! Hopefully that's the right link.

Taylor found my "Baby's First Calendar" when she was looking at our old scrapbooks today. Yes, I got a lot of "You were such a cute baby!... What happened?" from her. Really? Did ya need to ask? Anyways I read through it and I learned that in twenty years some things have changed... and some haven't.

1) "She eats her veggies wonderfully!" NOT ANYMORE! Whoops. Maybe veggies just tasted better all mushed up and shoved in a jar.
2) "She finally found her thumb- but no biggie! She'd rather chew/suck on her entire fist." Well guys, I have this habit that I haven't told anyone about... yet.
3) "She's a spastic little one!" CHECK! I think that still applies.
4) "Sleeps very well- never wakes up in the middle of the night. Falls to sleep very easily- it takes 2 seconds and she's out." Check again! How many people's couches have I fallen asleep on?
5) "We love you Boobee!" If you ever call me this I will take you out, Jack Bauer style.
6) "She eats like a pig. We call her piglet." Ah, some things never change.
7) "She laughs a lot and loves to shriek when she's happy! She makes people laugh with her shrieks! She's so loud!" Oh crap... do I still shriek?!
8) "She is just a dance machine. She watches MTV and dances to all the music. She's got rhythm and soul." My dance moves are still pretty off da hook dawg. But I've had 20 years of practice so don't give up yet!

And I was tagged so here's another set of 8's.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) Private Practice
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) The Office
4) House
5) Psych
6) Friends
7) Iron Chef
8) Law & Order SVU


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Taco Surf
2) Adalberto's
3) Claim Jumper
4) In-n-Out
5) Panda Express
6) El Torito Grill
7) Olive Garden
8) Taco Bell


8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) Drove home with Mom, Tay, and the twins from Palm Springs
2) Ate a box of chocolate mint cookies
3) Listened to the Enchanted soundtrack
4) Yelled at Luke and Livi
5) Went to the dentist
6) Had my dental hygienist ask me if I wanted a ride home
7) Organized my iTunes a little
8) Washed dishes for my mommy


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Our possible girls night tomorrow
2) New Years Eve Par-tay!
3) Perfecting my dance
4) A big fuzzy blanket
5) A fresh new start!
6) Something with a lot of sugar in it
7) Meeting more people
8) A back rub (YES!)


8 Things I Wish For:
1) My family's continued health
2) A closer relationship with God
3) That my dad's new company won't fail
4) That I'd meet (and someday marry) a great man
5) To not be so awkward sometimes
6) That I could sing in someplace other than my shower
7) That I could take learning the guitar seriously (stolen from Kevin... it was well phrased)
8) That I could stop being so critical of others (unless they deserve it)

8 People I Tag:
1) Whoever
2) Wants
3) To
4) Fill
5) This
6) Lovely
7) Survey
8) Out

No comments: