Monday, December 15, 2008

BAHAHAHAHAHA

This has to be one of the GREATEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN! CLICK THIS to see!!! Seriously. I should be studying for my nursing final and microbiology final right now but I just can't. I can't stop watching!!!
She has a bunch of different sons too. Another favorite of mine is the katy perry song, hot n cold or rihanna's disturbia. So awesome.

So I come home on Wednesday afternoon... only two days away! It has been an interesting first semester this year. I've gone through the rainbow of emotions, but honestly a lot of the time I felt pretty alone. I didn't get to hang out with anyone ever because volleyball and school took up all of my time. Lucky for me, now vball is over and I'm finally getting to catch up on "hanging out" time and it's freaking cool. That's all. I miss you all and I can't wait to see everyone!!

It is so stormy at Loma that it sounds like the windows in the lounge are going to shatter from the force of the wind crashing into them. <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian! I got your Christmas card today... and it made me so happy I still can't stop smiling.

:D

Cory said...

that little girl really does remind me of my sister.