Monday, January 19, 2009

PELICAN!

Ah... well my first week of school is over and let me just say it was a good week. AND an even better weekend! Seriously, if this next semester is anywhere near as fun as this past weekend then it's going to be an AWESOME semester. And it will be that awesome.
One of the reasons why this weekend was so great was because of this video:


It is GREATNESS!!
But in all seriousness... a couple of girls who used to go to Loma came and visited for the weekend. You would think that it would be weird since we haven't seen these girls since May. But it wasn't weird at all! It was like they never left... how does that happen? When we all come home for the summer/winter break and hang out it ALSO feels like nothing has changed. We're all different, we've all matured (most of us), and yet we can still hang out and have a blast. Why is that?

2 comments:

Cory said...

So, what does the pelican have to do with all of this? Did he show you that little video to cheer you up right after he beat you down?

Anonymous said...

JILLIAN!

Hi.

:)

That's kind of how I feel it is with our friends from Valley. I don't see you guys for months on end, but when I come back I feel like we can still hang out as though nothing has changed. Personally, I think it's basically just because we ROCK.

You know.