Friday, February 06, 2009

Hey Stephen

AN EDIT ON MY EDIT:
AHHH!!!! I didn't fail my exam after all!!!!!!!
I went to go and look at my failing grade again and saw an announcement that was made for my class. So I looked at it and it said "Exam grades are now posted. Sorry to those who saw their grade when it wasn't corrected." So of course I'm getting a little excited now. Maybe I didn't do so bad. But I didn't want to get my hopes up too much just in case nothing had changed.
BUT IT HAD!!! MY GRADE WENT FROM A 40% TO AN 80%
I still want to get higher than an 80%... but it sure beats the heck out of a 40%.
------
EDIT:
I just got my lowest exam grade ever. Frick.
------
It's about 12:30a right now and I'm currently on a study break. I have my first pharmacology test tomorrow morning at 07:30a. Peeeerrrfect. I'm so not ready. I've never EVER felt this way about a test. Like there is so much freaking information and I have no idea how to even begin to organize it and put it down into flashcards or notes or ANYTHING. I even tried to start studying earlier this week... but it made me so nervous that I stopped and instead put it off until the last possible time, which is right now!
Why does this have to happen now?
But there are still some positives:
1. I'm looking forward to this movie coming out.


2. I'm coming home tomorrow! If traffic allows I should be home before 5pm. If I skip my nutrition class I could be home by one. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

I started to think this might be good...

But then I realized that it was Zach Efron.

Cory said...

you win some, you lose some. Don't Stop Believin'!