Monday, March 30, 2009

I Don't Live in a Dream

EDIT:
UCSD FAILS
Sucks for them!

------

Oh geez. Have you ever felt like so much stuff has happened and, at the same time, almost nothing has happened? That is exactly how I feel right now.

To make this easier for my frazzled mind... I'll make the greatest list known to mankind:
- We (me, Allyse, Sarah, and Renae) were approved for off-campus housing! I'm about 75% sure we will be living in an apartment next year... which means it will be party time all the time! Unless I have to study. So maybe not.
- I got a 92% on my pharmacology test. YES!!! For those of you who don't understand nursing test scores... that's like me scoring a 107% on a regular exam. On my last nursing test I scored and 84% and when I found out I started dancing in the hospital during clinical so you can only imagine what I was doing with a 92%.
- Went out to dinner with a bunch of friends (to Cheesecake Factory) and decided that cheesecake isn't as gross as I once thought. I'd still take a brownie any day though.
- Went the The Rescue screening for Invisible Children! It was tizzzight yo. However I just realized that my gospel choir concert is that weekend in LBC...
-Speaking of gospel choir, we performed at a national conference. And it was freaking amazing.
- I did the "booty slap" in kickboxing class. That's right.
- Finally organized all of my flashcards! I now have two very pretty grey boxes full of flash cards. That is how I keep my sanity.
- I finally saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Role Models. Role Models = a boatload of cursing. Pretty funny though. Forgetting Sarah Marshall = funny but also dirty. Definitely some uncomfortable scenes. There's also male nudity (yes frontal) but nothing I haven't seen in the hospital...
- Talked to an amazingly cool Russian lady (Anna - pronounced Awn-yah) about her culture. I'll post about that later.

I'm feeling so great right now! Seriously. I feel like I'm finally on the road to... something good. I don't quite know what it is yet but I'm liking the journey.

Maybe more has changed than I originally thought.

Disjointed post, I realize but I'll post another (non-disjointed) one soon.

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

First of all...you have male nudity at the hospital?!
:p

Second of all...if you're back in the LBC during the Rescue, come to the one at the OC!

rebekah said...

Yay! Hooray for good things and happiness. :)