Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Irrefutable, Indisputable

Watch this. Those glasses are FREAKING BOMB! I want them. To make me look even cooler (even though that's not really possible, I'm cool enough already).



Wow. I really don't know what to say right now. And the funny thing is... I've actually been doing stuff! But I guess I don't quite know what to say.

Fun story though. I went with a friend to go test driving Mini Coopers. Why, you may ask? Because they are freaking awesome cars!!!! Have you not SEEN The Italian Job? But anyways, we first went to the one right by my house, but the guy there (David) was really really annoying. So we drove to the one by Newport Beach. And let me tell you, that was the best decision we made. The guy we started talking to there was AMAZING! You could tell that he really really loved the cars (he owned one himself) and we went on the most amazing test drive EVER. Seriously. This guy was the craziest/best driver ever. He took turns that were supposed to be taken at 25mph at at least 50mph. Then my friend drove. That was fun... but it was more fun when I GOT TO DRIVE!!!!! Then we really got to see what it can do. And they say women can't drive...

I've been listening to some country lately. If you have any interest, here's a couple songs.

Kiss a Girl by Keith Urban Cool music video too.

Wild At Heart by Gloriana The blonde one is a little annoying.

It Happens by SugarLand Very country voice, very funny lyrics.
My Front Porch Lookin' In by Lonestar Sooooo cute.

The Best Days of Your Life by Kellie Pickler FUNNY, but a little scary/sad.

Once I regain my words, I'll post again. Enjoy the songs. <3

No comments: