Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Takamine

Yessssssir... I have finally bought myself a guitar!! It sounds great, looks great, and I got a super duper awesome deal on it. And it'll be here on Monday!!!! Woooohoooooooooo!!!!!
I believe some pictures are in order:
As you can see, the front looks like any normal guitar. Pretty natural wood top, strings, and all that good stuff.


And then you get hit with the back!


This Saturday, I (along with my three amazing roommates) will be signing our lease for our apartment in San Diego! I met with Allyse yesterday to talk about room stuff and on the drive home the sky looked absolutely amazing so I had to take a picture of it.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Is that guitar a takamine? or Jasmine by Takamine?

Jillian said...

I believe it's a G series Takamine. I just got it today!!!!!

Cory said...

That's awesome sauce. You have to play me some disney classics now.