Thursday, April 29, 2010

Grandma Rose

Hey all... I'm sure if you're one of the people reading this I have already texted you with some bad news about my "Grandma" Rose and asked for your prayers but it definitely warrants a blog post.

So Rose isn't actually my Grandma. Rose is my mom's best friend's mom... that might be a little confusing but basically that whole family (including Rose) has known me since I was born. Rose has suffered a lot of health problems including diabetes, breast cancer, vision problems, etc. Recently she hasn't been in the best of health (actually horrible health) so this episode isn't really a surprise but it stinks all the same. This morning Jill (Rose's daughter) found Rose on the floor when she went in to bring Rose her morning coffee. The ambulance was called and the doctors found that Rose had suffered a stroke and had intracranial bleeding. She is currently in the ICU at St. Mary's Hospital and it really doesn't look good. The doctors have told the family to start saying their goodbyes.

I'm not asking for a miracle healing here. Just your prayers for Rose and everyone who loves her.

No comments: