Sunday, September 24, 2006

Giving Blood

EDIT:
Giving blood is such a natural high. Seriously. I couldn't stop smiling for the 5 minutes and 45 seconds that blood was draining out of my arm.
And I only smiled harder when I found out that I beat Kevin's time. :)

-------------------------------------------------

It's 11:52 pm right NOW. And in some amount of hours (that I don't feel like calculating because I just found out that I did bad on my math test) many people, including me, will be giving blood. I'm super excited that I can give blood. I only have a couple of worries.
1. I will have low iron and will not be able to actually give blood. Bummer.
2. It's very unlikely, but I'm afraid I will faint, pass out, hit hard.
But apparently we get sandwhiches afterwards, yay!!! And Kevin better be right about that. Ya hear Kevin???

College applications are coming up. I have to find a SAT class to take online, or find one that only goes on weekends. I can't take a class on weekdays because I have volleyball, even though it feels like it is sucking the life out of me. Against St. Josephs on Thursday I RAN INTO A POLE trying to save a ball. And we still didn't win. It was close, but...
no win.

This post is turning negative.
But here's something funny. My dad just pried open our safe about 20 minutes ago. Yep. And it only took him about 5 minutes with an extremely large crow bar. What a safe, what a safe. I feel safe.

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

LIES!!

College is scary.

J said...

I've never given blood.
I hear that it hurts.

I can't believe your dad had to "pry open your safe".
That's um...kind of scary.
LOL

J