Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm just about to leave for Palm Springs in about 5 minutes. But I really feel so blessed right now that I had to share it.

I think I might have found a college that is perfect for me, and funnily enough I didn't even want to go there in the beginning. Did God lead me there? Did God push my dad to take me to San Diego? I'd like to think He had something to do with it, and I think He really did.

Things are going pretty good right now and I'm afraid that one day it will just stop. But for now I am not going to forget about God during the good times. Even though things are going great for me... they aren't going great because I did everything by myself. God deserves all the glory.

So... YAY!
Have a great weekend all. :)

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Heck yes he deserves all the glory!

J said...

Of course God deserves the glory. He is so powerful!

I didn't know you got a blog until i saw your profile!
That is so cool!
They're awesome, aren't they?
I've had mine over a year and a half.
Love your layout!
I'll keep checking back.
Honestly, blogger is better than xanga by far. And it doesn't have near as much spam.

Glad you found a good college!
I already know what college I'm going to, too!

Talk to you later.
Bye!

~J
Your far away cuz from the South.
Even though she hates to admit it.
LOL!