Thursday, February 08, 2007

Houston?

The past couple of days have been so much fun, I can't even begin to describe them. Seriously. Every single day I am filled with so many thoughts, so many different ideas that I want to share on my blog but it seems that once I sit down to my keyboard they have all leaked out of my mind or they have creeped into some dark crevice of my mind where there is no way to find them.
Monday
-This was actually a pretty crappy day. It was, after all, a Monday. Plus I had homework in just about every class (all seven of them) and three hours of volleyball practice at Ocean View HS, twenty minutes away. But the day before Monday was good. I had a game on Sunday at Gahr and Aurora and Michelle (the coaches at PL) came to watch. And I played well, thank goodness.
Tuesday
-Wow! This day started out really crappy too! Well, maybe because I only got a few hours of sleep Monday night. That could have something to do with it. But by the end it was a good day. I took my first cycling class ever at the Cypress gym with Shi and Kristen. That was amazing, afterwards I felt tired and energized at the same time. I also felt like all my angry/sad emotions had vanished. That was nice.
Wednesday
-This day started good. Chapel is such a great way to start the day. And the McNair man was pretty entertaining even if my ears were still throbbing from the vocalist before him. I got my Senior Lunch permission slip and found out that I will be missing periods 1-5 sometime soon. That is always nice. I also forgot about a dentist appointment I had after school. Oooops. :)
Thursday - TODAY
-Anatomy was tons of fun today. That sensory lab is a lot of fun to do, trying to find the spot where your partner poked you on your neck can be very entertaining. Spanish was also very fun, it was fun on Wednesday too. That class is getting better...
And after school we went to Golden Spoon for some yummy raspberry yogurt with brownie. (bits of glass muffin... :D) Then Shi and I went to the gym again for a super quick arm workout. Then Shi, Justine, Jenny, Stina, and I went to Incredible Burger which was incredible. "Should I get the spaghetti or the enchilada?" "Get the en-cheeee-lah-dah Jenny. En-chee-lah-dah." And then we went to the basketball game and were joined by Rebekah, Sarah, and Tina. I have found that Tina makes a very comfortable backrest. Yay for Tina!
Tomorrow is Senior Lunch Day! Yay!!!!
Sorry this post is so list-y. I have been thinking about some things (like God, love, and college) but don't have anything specific to say. Nothing I can remember anyways.

5 comments:

cristina said...

yay for viva ameoba

Padfoot240 said...

You had to take a class to learn how to ride a bicycle?

Wow.

J said...

First half of the post:
Sorry for you.

The last half of the post:
Sweet!

Milkinator's comment:
Say what? Bicycles, o...k...
That part didn't grab my attention as much but ok.

LOL bye!

rebekah said...

amoeba!!!! yah!!!

shizdog said...

Maybe the reason you can't remember anything to say is cuz your brains so small. BURNNNN!

AMOEBA... GO!