Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lock it up! No YOU lock it up!

I can't put together a post that makes sense right now.

Second semester is going to be a lot of work.

College is starting to make me nervous.

Yay for meatball sandwiches!

All you need is your own imagination
So use it that's what it's for.
Go inside, for your finest inspiration
Your dreams will open the door.

Vogue by Madonna

So long, they tried to tell you that you don't belong.
So, I guess we'll have to prove them wrong.
Pretty soon we'll hear them sing a long.

Last Call by Mae

4 comments:

Sarah said...

pooping meatball sandwitches. O and i haven't been pinked. We are going to pink the guys... all 5 of them...

Padfoot240 said...

A very random post....

shizdog said...

There are only five guys going to winter camp? Haha.

Hey, let's go to the gym sometime next week and you can show me some upper body stuff!

cristina said...

random post... confuses me very much so
very very much so