Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Have you seen my tires???

Can I just say that things have been going amazingly well? Hopefull I don't jinx myself here...
But things have been going really well with the exception of a stupid english test. Yesterday I had an appointment with Debbie (my hair person) and we had a fun time just talking while she cut my hair. She is pregnant!!! That is amazing news! She and her husband have been trying for 10 years, and it finally just happened without any medicinal interference! Prayers would be awesome for her right now. And I cut 3-4 inches of my hair off. Which feels great.
And, as of last Friday, I have a cool date to JSB! Woot! Kevin asked me while we were all leaving Spoons in the cutest way ever. And I'm happy I didn't get a parking ticket. ;) And I actually already found my dress. Normally I start shopping a week or so before the dance, but my volleyball tournament ended early one day so my mom and I decided to shop. It's a little too hard to explain, but it's really pretty (obviously). =D
Since I am extremely bored and I would like to put off my letter to the president for as long as possible, here is a lovely survey stolen from Kevin.

-Prologue-

1. Where did you take your default pic?
At Sequoia, right before we went snowshoeing up a HUGE mountain.

2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?
Old volleyball pants, cami

3. What is your current problem?
The knot in my left shoulder. It hurts!

4. What makes you most happy?
My family and my awesome friends

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
City of Blinding Lights by U2

7. Do you like MTV?
Noooo

8. Name something that annoys you about people:
Making fun of others, ignorance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1
YOU

1. Nickname(s):
J, JJ, J-Dogg, HOMESLICE

2. eye color:
blue

..........................................................................................................

Chapter 2:
FAMILY

1. Do you live with your parent(s)?
Yes

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
Oh yes.

3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married <3

4. Do you have any Siblings?
An older sister Nicole, and a younger brother, Luke, and sister, Livi

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:
FAVORITE

1. Ice Cream:
Mint Chocolate Chip/ Chocolate Malted Crunch

2. season?
Spring

3.Color(s):
Yellow

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4:

DO YOU-

1. Write on your hand?
Sometimes

2. Call people back?
Usually

3. Believe in love?
Oh yes. <3
"Love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong!"
-Elephant Love Medley (Moulin Rouge)

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Usually the right side

5. Any mental health issues?
Nope, although I'm sure there are some who would disagree

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5:

Have You...

1. Broken a bone?
Never

2. Had physical therapy?
Once

3. Gotten stitches?
Yep, one time in my pinky toe

4. Taken painkillers?
Si

5. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling?
Snorkeling in Tahiti. A HUGE stingray stuck to me.

6. Been stung by a bee?
At Catalina on a Girl Scout trip

7. Thrown up at a doctors office?
No

8. Sworn in front of your parents?
NO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

Who/What was the last...

1. Movie you saw in the movie theatres?
Catch and Release, I think. I can't really remember.

2. Person to text you?
Sarah

3. Person who called you?
My Daddy

4. Person to tackle you?
My brother. He went down.

5. Thing you touched?
My hair

6. Thing you ate?
Cornbread

7. Thing you said?
"Our prom theme should be 'Booty!'"

8. Had a detention?
Freshman year. Mr. Rinks. Grrrrrr...

That was some fun procrastinating. :)
See y'all tomorrow! Last day of school before Spring Break!

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

If your brother tackled you, wouldn't you be one to go down?

cristina said...

did you get the tickets???