Friday, April 13, 2007

Canoes and Camping

Well, Spring Break is coming to an end. It is all very sad, especially since I still haven't started any of my homework. If I even have homework. I am leaving in about an hour to go on the volleyball retreat with the rest of the Point Loma volleyball team. We are going to the Colorado River and we will canoe down it for three days. I return to San Diego around 10pm on Sunday night, meaning I will get home at around 12am Monday morning. At school I will either be extremely crabby or extremely hyper, either way watch out. :)
I would like to say to all of the mission trippers I hope your trips went well, I was praying for all of you. And to the people who stayed home (like me) hopefully that also went well and you are ready to start school with renewed vigor!! No more procrastinating! Right?

I know, I know. Wrong.

See you guys on Monday!!! <3

P.S. Please pray that no one gets hurt on this trip. I can already see myself falling out of the canoe...

2 comments:

cristina said...

sounds like so much fun!!!
i'm hoping for a hyper jillian in 2nd period bible... it would make monday fun :)

Padfoot240 said...

I can easily see you falling out of a canoe