Friday, June 08, 2007

Graduation

I started this post a couple of days ago... I'm not going to edit it, just keep movin forward.

So. Today was the last day of high school. And if I'm being completely honest here... it didn't feel different than any other day. Sure, we messed around in class WAY more and took a million pictures but it still felt like we would be coming back to school next Monday. I expected to cry and I didn't. Again, honestly it feels like we have school on Monday.
But there is a difference because we DON'T have school Monday. We don't have any more chances in high school. This chapter of our lives is coming to a close and it's time to reflect on what we have done and what we want to do. Not only what we want to do... but what God wants us to do. Shouldn't they be one and the same?
Now high school is over. I would like to say I feel sad... but it was so nice to wake up at 11am today! It was SWEET! Really, with no school we have time to hang out with all of our friends together, not in a room with a dozen other people.
In other related news I have found a dress for graduation and Shiloh and I did do some sweet sunbathing today. I think I was too white for it to do anything but it was still fun. And now for some pictures.






Bible class ROCKED!






AP English ALSO rocked!

even if Mrs. Terhorst was a little forgetful.






Lunch Bunch '07!








It's official.
And pretty exciting.
:) :) :)


4 comments:

Cory said...

off we go in our own separate directions. man, It's going to be weird. But hey, it doesn't mean we all can't keep in touch. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to let good times die so easily =). Besides, you'll be spreading "the family" to point loma. You'll have to keep in touch after all.

Padfoot240 said...

mucho excitment!
:)

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! AN UPDATE?! Nice stuff =D. ZERO MINUTES!

cristina said...

awesome pics jillian!
bible class did rock!