Friday, June 29, 2007

My 9 Names... yeah I was bored after practice today... :)
1.Name: Jillian

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle.) Jillizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and animal) Yellow Cat

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on) Alexandria Stanbridge

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name.) Dooji (hahaha I like that one)

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and random thing) Pink Candy

7. YOUR ARABIC NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name) Ioaacon

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Parents middle names) Micheal VanHorsen

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets) Black Maggie

In other more interesting news I leave Sunday morning for Minneapolis, MN for JO's. Yay! It's gonna be tight. Crazy, since my team is a little loco, but so much fun. I actually do have more to say but my mom needs the computer so I will post a little later. Bye!!!!!

4 comments:

cristina said...

and don't forget your stage name!! :)
aww, jillian, i miss you too! the whole first day driving, every hour, i kept on telling jenny that i didn't get to say good bye... sometimes jenny was sleeping, but i told her anyway.
it's all good though, cause i'll see you at christmas for sure!!
have in in MN! it's actually right north of us right now (im in iowa)
ciao!

Anonymous said...

I'll call you Dooji from now on. Pink Candy sounds more like a stripper name.

shizdog said...

I missss you!

rebekah said...

Hahaha jillizzle fits you pretty good... maybe I'll start calling you that.

:)