Friday, September 19, 2008

100th Post!

First let me say that... this is my 100th post! Yay!

In chapel on Wednesday we watched the Nazbo Rap II and I wanted to show it to you guys but I figured you should all see the first one before you see the second one... so here it is!



Each week a girl on the volleyball team has devotionals for that week and we have to choose a word for the week. I had devos this week and my word was courage and this was my quote for today:

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try again tomorrow."
-Mary Anne Radmacher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooh, I like that quote.

Gracias, chica. :)

Padfoot240 said...

The quote was better than that movie times 100.

Jillian said...

Pshhh... don't hate!!!