Monday, September 29, 2008

Nazbo Rap II

Seriously, I don't know what is up with all of this video posting I'm doing but perhaps this will be the last one for awhile. Maybe.
So there was some major hate-age on the last Nazbo Rap (by Kevin of course...) BUT this one is BOMB.COM! And I actually know people in this video, so yay!



So, next week I am actually going to a skilled nursing home, and then after that the actual hospital! It's so scary! We are learning so much crap now and I don't think I can fit it all in my brain. I know the first couple of times going I am going to forget a lot. As long as I don't screw up any meds it'll be fine.

Quote of the Post:
There's a point in your life when you get tired of fixing everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullcrap they bring into your life.

I've mostly applied this to my vball coach, but I'm sure it works in other situations as well. :)

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

The quote is good. I actually just used that quote the other day.

Sometimes you gotta just cut the crap.

Padfoot240 said...

Oh the video...almost as bad as the first.

Anonymous said...

Jillian! Donde esta? I posted because you told me to. That's right. For you and no one else.

And so now it's your turn! Post away, darlin!

:)