Monday, September 22, 2008

SNL

Okay, I have to admit that sometimes SNL is just stupid but the skit below (feat. Tina Fey as Sarah Palin and Amy Poehler as Hilary Clinton) is just funny.

EDIT: I don't like OR dislike Palin simply because I don't know much about her yet. This is solely entertainment.



On Sunday I went to Fashion Valley to return some stuff and I ended up wandering around the (outdoor) mall. My Mom called me when I was in Old Navy and we talked about my uncomfortable, slightly scary church experience. Yes, that is possible. Ask me if you want to know more. But anyways, apparently there is a mom at the twin's school who wants to set me up with a guy she knows. The only problem? He's 28. To which my mom told me, "Yeah but whenever I think about you in love in college I always picture you falling in love with someone a little older, like one of your professors." Wow. Can you say awkward?

Anyways, a lot has been going on lately, but I just want to say that I can feel God moving on campus and definitely in my life. More info to come.

We rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Romans 5:3

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

At first I thought 28 would be a little awkward. Then your mom made me realize that one of your professors would be a lot more awkward.

Cory said...

28, that's almost ten years older than you. A professor would be even worse. Could you imagine talking about the next days lecture over dinner!? Good Lord. I know that that butter knife would be looking awful shiny then. Well, for me at least.

Anonymous said...

28 is not old at ALL! go for it.