Thursday, October 12, 2006

Study Hall with the Fang Mastah

Goin to the Point Loma vs Azusa game tonight at Azusa. It's gonna be so much fun!!! And it is only about 30 minutes away. If anyone wants to come with me they can. But no one reads this except Kevin, and HE wouldn't want to go.

There is pretty much a list of what I can't wait for. And what I want to happen.
- Ambassador announcements
- Harvest Festival
- Point Loma VB game
- The SAT (Nov. 4)
for it to be over
- For _____ to ___ that __ _____ me.
- CANDY!
- Club season
- Grey's Anatomy
- College (kinda)
- Spirit Week!

Habits can be pretty hard to break. Right now I'm trying to stop procrastinating, go to bed earlier, eat just a little less junk food, actually do my hair once a week (or two). I will tell you, it is super hard. Especially on the days where I have school, practice from 3-5:30pm, and then an SAT class from 6-9pm. But it's getting better.

Carpe Diem.

EDIT------

I like hugs. Especially when the weather is like this. They make me happy. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is nathan, and I bet Kevin does want to go. You're a girl after all.

The best line on procrastinating I've ever heard is "If I wait til the last minute, then it only takes a minute to do." HAHAHAHA

Padfoot240 said...

Well your SAT class is almost over. Unless you're taking it in November...

And what is up with all your blanks?

Jillian said...

Hi Nathan. Yes, I am a girl (thank goodness :)
SAT in November...
no comment about the blanks.

J said...

I read it too! LOL!
Don't you remember me? I'm the cousin you've never met!LOL!

Your blog is sooo cool!
I procrastinate a lot too. "Oh, I can do it tomorrow" "It doesn't have to be done now". Stuff like that. LOL!

You had a lot of friends on Xanga, do they not read your blog?
I know people in random areas in the country that I can give your address to if you want some publicity, LOL! Cali, Ohio, Idaho, Oklahoma, Georgia.
You have an awesome blog!
BYE!