Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm in study hall, bored, again. Seriously.

Seriously.

"Seriously, George, seriously!"

Oh trust me, I can take any situation and somehow put a Grey's Anatomy quote in there. I'm sure I annoy everyone I know because I constantly quote movies and Grey's. And the worst part is they usually don't know what on earth I am referring to. So I end up laughing all by myself which somehow makes it seem funnier to me. A list of quotes.

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero."

"Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?"

"Look, it's real nice that you hope my brother is feeling better, but I'm in danger, okay? I am very cute, very alone and very protective of my body. I don't want it violated or killed, all right? I need help! Speaka de English?"

"Last thing I need at this point in my career is fifteen hundred Ferris Bueller disciples running around these halls. He jeopardizes my ability to effectively govern this student body."
"Well, makes you look like an ass is what he does, Ed."

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

"Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars."

Forrest Gump

"She looks like my third grade teacher, and I hated my third grade teacher... wait a minute, she is my third grade teacher!"

"Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."

Sleepless in Seattle

"Austin Powers, you are very toite. Yesh, toite like a tiger!"

Goldmember: Dr. Evil, we still have the ultimate insurance policy. May I present to you, the very sexual, the very toite, Austin Power's fahza.
Dr. Evil: His what?
Number 2: His fahza, Dr. Evil.
Dr. Evil: His farger? What's a farger?
Goldmember: His fahza. You know, the fahza.
Dr. Evil: You know Goldmember, I don't speak freaky-deaky Dutch. Okay, perv boy
Goldmember: Fahza, his dad, dad is fahza.
Dr. Evil: Oh, his dad. His *fa-ther*

Austin Powers Goldmember


:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

J said...

That was interesting...

cristina said...

this is proof that school is really messing with our minds, not helping them!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha
Oh, this FATH-ER
Gotta love Austin Powers.
It's cause he is Brittish!!