Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Week OF Thanksgiving

Yay! A week off! Woooooot wooooooooooooot!
As you can see I am pretty excited, even though it means I don't get to see my friends as much. We are leaving for San Diego on Friday so that will (of course) be awesome. Even though I will have to be in a car for 2 consecutive hours with my brother and sister. Eeeeek. I might slip a little NyQuil in their drink...........
And even though I originally made fun of the Wii (and people who liked them) I take it back since the thing is cool. And fun to play. My arm was actually sore from playing *cough*DOMINATING*cough* tennis. Come to think of it, my arm is STILL sore. That's just pathetic.
And I have been babysitting the twins for three days in a row. After about 3 hours on the first day I realized that when I have kids, it will be one at a time! There will be NO TWINS. It's crazy how they feed off of each other. At 18, and still pretty immature, I am not good at handling them both together.
I'd also like to ask for prayer for Rose, again, since the doctors have just confirmed that the cancer has spread to her bones and there isn't anything they can do to stop it. And prayer for me as well.
Anyways, I hope this week has been goin great for all and that everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

2 comments:

J said...

Have fun with the creatures! LOL

So, you liked, sorry, *dominated* the Wii, huh? Guess you wont be judgemental next time, huh? LOL Just messin with ya!

Rose is in our prayers. There is always hope, remember that.

Ur CuZ~
J

cristina said...

dominated in tennis, eh? so do your wii skills transfer on to the court? haha
hope you had a good thanksgiving!!