Friday, November 03, 2006

Mi Coche!

My car has been found!!! It was in Norwalk. Very cool considering I thought it became a convertible in Mexico. Cut the top off and presto! Instant convertible.
I don't know what condition it is in, or if they found the beepers that took it, or if any of my stuff is in it. I am just wishin', hopin', thinkin', and prayin' that I will be able to drive it again. My mom got one of her stolen cars back and she said she couldn't drive it again. I hope that doesn't happen.
So while I am taking the SAT tomorrow my parents will be at the Norwalk sheriff station signing my car back! :) WOOT!!!
There will be an EDIT tomorrow because I know that I have left my readers on the edge of their seat, nibbling their fingers in suspense.
YAY!! MY CAR!!

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Hurry! My fingers are losing length!

J said...

Yay! Its been found!