Thursday, April 17, 2008

Someday We'll Know

By Jon Foreman & Mandy Moore

On Sunday night a bunch of girls went to a restaurant in Little Italy to celebrate Emily's 20th birthday and when we got back to Klassen I went to buy a muffin from the box downstairs and realized that... I had lost my wallet. Argh! What a donkey! So, to make a long story short, I called the restaurant and asked them to look (twice) and they looked (twice) and then Rachel drove me back to the restaurant-- sometimes it does suck not having your own car on campus-- and I asked two different people at the restaurant and they both said they didn't see it when they looked. So Rachel and I headed back to the table where we were all sitting and asked the people who were now there if they wouldn't mind helping me look for my wallet. Literally three seconds later one lady holds up my wallet and asks me if that was it. Moral of the story: don't lose your wallet? AND don't believe anyone when they say they "looked" for it.
So that was my scare of the week! Has anyone ever actually lost their wallet and had to cancel all of their accounts and replace everything?

Grey's Anatomy returns in one week! Check out the event on Facebook. :)

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

What a donkey?

rebekah said...

Hahaha... I didn't even notice that little phrase til Kevin pointed it out...

I can see you in less than thirty days! Eeks! :)

Oh. And try to keep control of your wallet. :)

Cory said...

You should get a wallet chain.
A) it keeps your wallet physically attached to your person. B) You can use the chain as a weapon

That's where your money needs to go now.