Tuesday, October 17, 2006

o_0

So there was a volleyball game today atWhittier Christian. Yep, we killed them 25-9 in one game... but still ended up losing the match. Can you say "ouch"? Because that is what it feels like. High school volleyball is semi-depressing for me. I mostly like the people on my team because they are crazy and cool, but on the court and with our coach we fall apart. And the coach is another subject completely. I actually get worse during high school season. Boy oh boy.
But if I think about the match too much I get slightly sad. So my strategy is to not think about it, to just let it pass. I don't just forget it. You have to learn from the past, but don't dwell on the past.
And my impatient phase is over. The previous post was a stupid stupid thing. Rereading it I realized I sounded like all the people I don't like who just want to dramatize everything, and I'm not that kind of a person. I'm a cool homeslice, yo.
Tomorrow is the aptitude testing, wooooo! Leaving school at 11:20am is AMAZING! And after school I am going to Sarah's with friends to decorate pretty shirts. How exciting, yes I know.
"White and Nerdy" by Weird Al is hilarious. I watch that music video SO MUCH!!!! It is super dee duper funny.

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

It's like my theme song.
You are cool homeslice you.
And Tennis after school > Making cool shirts after scool

J said...

Ouch...
I've never played volleyball so I can't really understand that but I can kind of get what you're talking about.

I'm the same way, if I focus on something I overthink it and it comes on as a bad experience.

The previous post wasn't stupid, it was creating the purpose of a blog--expression. I know you think it's hypocriticism but it really wasn't like those other people.

Decorating pretty shirts...Hmm, not quite sure how to respond. I've tie-dyed before!

White and Nerdy is funny! Not my fav though. I love Weird Al. I watch him on Google Videos all the time.

Well, ttyl homeslice!

Yo Homeskillet,
J