Sunday, October 15, 2006

Patience is a virtue...

Good news- life is GREAT. I'm feeling like I'm getting closer to God each day, and Sunday stretch at Bethany just....... was awesome!!! And I received one of the best compliments that I could EVER get. Laura's mom (Laura is a girl on my volleyball team) told me that I was an inspiration on and off the court, that whether I was on the court or yelling my heart out on the bench that I was inspiring and that Christ shines through me. I was amazed. But that so awesome. That others can see God working in me... it just blows my mind.
So that is pretty awesome.
But at the same time I have this whole conflicting situation. It's like a tedious thing.
Three years. Three whole years and now it happens. But the worst part is is that it isn't happening. Blah, blah, blah. Yes I know I'm being impatient. But the waiting and the wondering is the hardest part.

Patience. Yes, I wish I had it. Do I ever wish I had it. I can't wait until tomorrow. I want a hug!
Please don't feel obliged to comment. This was purely a thinking thing, just to get my obsessing out.

2 comments:

J said...

Wow, it must be great to have recieved such a deep and kind comment. And to think, if that's a thought from only one person, you must really be shining for others.

I don't understand what you're waiting for.

I don't have patience either! I once heard this funny saying when I was little, "Grant me patience Lord, but hurry!"
I was 4, and I still remember it! LOL

I'd hug you, but we're many many many miles away. LOL

Your Far Away Cuz From Da South,
But Wishes she Could Go To Cali,
And Loves Your Blog,
J

Padfoot240 said...

I only aquired some sort of patience in the last year, oddly enough I think things have sped up since I got it? Weird how those things work.