Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Manic Mondays

So... this is my first post that is being written from my bed! Meaning that I am using my laptop in my bed right now to go on the internet. I love having a laptop. It's nice and little. However since I am trying to set it all up I have had to call the people in India about 3 times. In one day. That's a little embarassing but it's no big deal. As long as my computer works well I will call as many times as I need to.
So today was really really fun. I was woken up around 9am by a phone call by Debra, my counselor at PL, which was interesting. I was going to just ignore the call but then I saw the 619 area code and I couldn't ignore it. The lesson is: if you call me early in the morning and I haven't had enough sleep (at least 5 hours) I probably won't answer. Just don't be offended. I'll call you back later when my mind will actually function. There are a few exceptions to the rule. Those exceptions are my Mom, Dad, or God.
Anyways. Then....... I found out that I will need to put ALL of my songs from my iPod on my laptop manually. Lucky lucky me. You really don't want to know the details. It's not that interesting and it includes me not being very smart.
My (half)sister was over that day (and the previous night) so we talked a little bit. I worked on my songs for a long long time. And talked to a man in India for a while. It's so hard to understand the accent over the phone. He had to repeat everything twice. AND he couldn't tell me what a router looked like. Geez!
And I just found out that my registration is being blocked until I can fax in my immunization records so I had to run to my old doctor's office to sign for them. Sadly, they didn't have my MMP record so I have to find that somehow. And SOON. Otherwise bad things will happen. Obviously.
Then I saw Hairspray with Sarah for the second time. It was amazing! Even better the second time since I knew the songs much much better. It was so good. I know a lot of people will disagree for various reasons but they are all wrong. It is amazing. All the actors and actresses are awesome. :) I highly recommend it. Then we went back to Sarah's house and waited for Kevin and Dan and Wes and Kristen. They took forever. Darn them! :) We were getting antsy waiting.
We all went to youth group and played a painful game of soccer. I don't remember who won, but Dan got NAILED by the soccer ball so many times it was hilarious. He would fall to the ground in his girl pants and we would all (obviously) laugh. Good times.
Then we all went back to Sarah's house and laughed at some funny things on YouTube. And now I'm home... calling India and putting CDs on my iTunes.
Sorry this post jumps around so much. At this time my mind isn't working enough to make it into a cohesive flowing post. Have fun ladies and gents.
I LEAVE ON MONDAY SO WE BETTER ALL HANG OUT.
POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE ON AUG. 5TH... LATER ON IN THE DAY.
SAVE THE DATE!

Listening to:
I'll Take You There by The Staple Singers
AND
The entire Hairspray Soundtrack

4 comments:

cristina said...

sounds like a busy day!
so you're leaving for PL on monday!? crazy!
i hope the move goes smoothly!

and for a good laugh, you should see the original hairspray... it's hilarious.

ciao for now!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for laughing. It really means a lot to our friendship. I haven't told you this, but so far, every friend who has laughed at my misfortune has somehow ended up dead at the bottom of the Atlantic.

I'm going to be sad when you leave. But then...when I leave, it's like you never left. Exciting right?

Padfoot240 said...

How can listen to two songs at once?

Padfoot240 said...

Hahaha



girly pants!