Thursday, August 16, 2007

Official Move-In Day

After Kevin, Sarah, Dan, and Kristen departed (THANKS YOU GUYS FOR COMING TO SEE ME! :) I found myself to be inexplicably sad. I felt like crying... but I have no idea why I was sad. So I popped in my "Feel Good" CD by Dan Kim. The music was very good Dan. I enjoyed it a lot. But somehow, I felt a little bit sadder as I was listening. But by the end of the CD I was back to feeling good. So I guess it really is the "Feel Good" CD. Sweeeeet.
So today I helped people move in, went to my own check-in and got my sweet photo id taken, and picked up my books. They were over 5oo bucks. Used books. And I still have to get 2 more. I would encourage you all to buy your books online from a reliable source like amazon or cheapbooks. Seriously. That's what I'm going to do next semester.
Anyways I don't have much time... it's getting late and my eyes are falling closed. But I am having fun here even though I do miss you all. <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!!
It was my pleasure to drive down with the others and see you. It was great watching you play volleyball as well! You're actually the only one who's thanked me for driving, so your welcome!
I'm glad my cd did SOMETHING for you haha. But prepare for more feel-good cds to come. They get updated every once in a while. And plus, the ultimate feelgood gift is ME! (jk)

ZERO MINUTES!

justineeee said...

illian! i miss you so much!

do you have an address or something so i can send you letters and such?

and i will visit you sometime so i can watch you play volleyball. i promise.

:]

Andrew Robinson said...

Thank you so much for confirming my sanity with my Stick It situation. That movie's brilliant. It's everyone else that's crazy.