Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pictures

Well... I did promise some pictures. AND I have some!
View from my room

View from the bathroom
First building on my schedule


The first classroom

Walking back from class


View from gym

Well... classes are going pretty good so far. I have some hard classes, some hard teachers, and some easy classes and easy teachers. I feel like I've been at Loma for months. But I was really really overwhelmed the first and second day. It just felt like everything was crashing down on me, especially since I had to get the assignments I will miss on Thurs. and Fri. But all in all... it's not bad at all.
And for all you Calvin girls... its only like 4 months till Christmas!!!
Love you all.

5 comments:

justineeee said...

nice.

cristina said...

dude, jillian, that place looks amazing!!!

rebekah said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous views. Did you notice that the high jump pit is right next to the baseball field, down by the ocean.

That almost sold me.

But not quite! So here I am packing for Calvin and MISSING YOU!!!!

Those are some pretty awesome pics. Now post some of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! It sucks that your bathroom has that great view and your room has the view of buildings. At least you can look out the window as you urinate and sigh with contentment, right?

Cory said...

wow dan. anyways, I'm glad school over there is looking good for ya. I guess "the family business" has been extended to san diego. Make sure you take down your V-ball enemies with the typical hitwoman-like precision. I'm counting on you.