Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time

I cannot believe how fast time can seem to go. So much of the day is spent studying. But don't worry, you can usually fit in a nice movie if you want a break. Or go running or something.
I don't really have time to do a nice long post right now since I have to study some more for anatomy but I was really proud of this. We had a tournament in Salt Lake City on Friday and Saturday and I got to play. The school's photographer was there taking pictures and I was on the school's website!! So I'm excited about that and I wanted to tell you guys. I already told my Mom and Dad. :) It was labeled "Jillian Doornbos with a perfect pass."


And a couple of the girls on my hall are already in the nursing program (they are sophomores) and they have had some really good advice. They came around tonight and wanted to practice doing an examination on me and Candyce. It was cool!
I miss you all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that was a really great pass. :]


and yes, project runway is amazing.

i miss you jillian////

Anonymous said...

Man, that caption is so dull. It should've been more like: JILLIAN WITH A PERFECT PASS!!! OMG!!! L0LLERSKATES!!! SUPERB!!

That would've been more fitting.

Hope all your workload is like...bearable hahaha. Pretty soon, in a month, you'll be talking about how Dan distracts you all the time with visits and phone calls.

cristina said...

jillian!!!
i am so proud!!!
glad to hear studies are going well...
have a good day!

Sarah said...

Nice guns ;)

Padfoot240 said...

"Jillian Doornbos with THE perfect pass"

jenny! said...

that picture of the perfect pass is perfectly perfect. the picture is shweeeeettt. i can't wait to go to one of your games in sd. have a superb day, jillian. and yes, project runways is amazingly amazing.