Friday, August 03, 2007

Switch-A-Roo

Tonight Sarah and I pulled a switch-a-too on Dan and Kevin and took THEM out on a date. We traveled to LA and proceeded to have a great time. It was pretty awesome. And I would like to add that I won a game of bowling. One out of two isn't bad if I say so myself. Happy 2 month Kevin!! :)
H-PIDDY!!
EGGPLANT!! :)
Anyways, I can't believe I am leaving on Monday. It's so darn soon!! I still haven't tested myself to see if I can run a mile in under 8 minutes! We have to be able to do that. That's a little scary to be honest. Oh dear...
Well, at a certain point in the evening I almost started crying because I suddenly realized how much I was going to miss everyone. Really guys and gals, you are the BEST. I'm having a goodbye party on Aug. 5th at my house at 3. Come.
Okay enough sad stuff. Here's some funny youTube videos. The first one is another HP rap... not as good as the first one but still funny. The second one is from Reno911. It's funnier if you watch Reno911. But still funny now.

HP Rap



Reno911 Groping Course

3 comments:

justineeee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebekah said...

Switch-a-too??

Ha ha ha. Oh man, I will miss you too, Jillian.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for taking us out on that switch-a-roo date! It was pretty freaking sweet.