Tuesday, January 23, 2007

24?

Our group was just talking about the show 24 and I saw an article in the "news" about the show and the war on terrorism. I didn't really get it since I don't watch the show, but I thought it was interesting anyways.
24/Terrorism Article

And my "grandma" just had surgery to try and remove all of the cancer (she has breast cancer). Unfortunately more of her lymph nodes were affected than they had originally thought. The surgery was pretty extensive but she should be coming home tomorrow and starting chemo soon. Prayers would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

justineeee said...

i'm sorry about your 'grandma'. :[

i've tried watching 24, but i always seem to fall asleep... there must be something wrong with me.

Padfoot240 said...

What group watches 24? Comment in my 24 dicussion posts if you watch it!!

shizdog said...

So I'm sitting here... waiting for you to call me back. Sheesh, how long does it take to get your math binder out of your car?! Hurry up you loser!