Thursday, January 18, 2007

Carpe Diem?

First of all... today was awesome. I'll post later as to why, but I have to say that I'm thinking about changing my blog name. Carpe Diem. Those of you in AP English, think about the poems we are reading right now. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about they were written by men who were trying to tell women that we are all going to die soon, so carpe diem! and sleep with them.
Not exactly the point I'm trying to make.
Anyways, it will probably come from a John Donne poem, and I know I have you tense with anticipation. Whatever you do, just remember to breathe. Breathe in... breathe out.

3 comments:

J said...

I had never heard that it's somewhat...disturbing. But you don't have to think of it that way. I'm in AP English, just not at your school. LOL.

cristina said...

i love that saying, cease the day
hahha :)
i'm not that dumb

shizdog said...

What are you talking about!? Seize the day Jillian!!! Have sex, party it up!!! We're all going to die soon anyway.

Haha. Just kidding.