Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hitch the Guardian and Release

Tomorrow morning when I want breakfast I am going to have to walk through the twin's room, through my parents bathroom, through the den, outside into the cold and run my freezing self through the garage to the kitchen. That's the only way to get to the kitchen now since we are renovating our kitchen. I got to help knock down walls which was a great way to let loose some aggression. Something about swinging a huge metal hammer into a wall... it's just cool. :) I'll post some pictures later when I take some.
Anyways my Dad and I watched The Guardian last night and it was super super good. I cried a little. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. If you want to borrow it, I have it and I would be more than happy to lend it to you. And at 4:15 Shi, Rebekah, Kristen, and I saw Catch and Release which was completely different than The Guardian but just as good. It doesn't hurt that the leading men were (are) adorable. What I don't understand however is why people (unmarried people) are always having sex in movies. Knock it off! Geez.

Catch and Release The Guardian

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo. i <3 renovating rooms in the house... you are so lucky!

and i know what you mean about sex before marriage in movies/tv shows. it's like the media is promoting people to have sex. :\

Padfoot240 said...

You should watch 24 :p

J said...

Hint:
When walking to the kitchen;
Tip Toe