Friday, January 26, 2007

Duuuuuuuuude

Edit: A- on my calculus exam! Missed 11 points. :)
---

Congratulations Seniors, first semester is finally over! Now the challenge will be keeping Senioritis from come (or from taking over completely). I did well in all my finals, anywhere from an A to a B+, except in physics where I got a C+. What the heck? I thought I aced that sucker.
Yesterday to celebrate the end of the first semester we all went to Hof's Hut (Rebekah :), Jenny, Stina, Shi, Ester, Jim, Kristen, Sarah, and me). It was so much fun. We had straw-wrapper fights and I [tried] to throw some over to the next booth at Hannah and two other people. They thought it was Jim and retaliated by throwing some unopened jelly packs at him. And then they told our waiter it was his birthday so Jim was treated to a lovely mini chocolate cake that looked delicious.
And TODAY a bunch of us went to Manhattan Beach to have some fun. First at Stina's house we saw Mr. Dejager (what a cutie!). Then we ate a Deli Boys and played Frisbee on the beach, and laughed at Shiloh trying to play frisbee on the beach. ;) We also went shopping! And I actually bought a really pretty green shirt and I can't wait to wear it somewhere. Yay!
And Shiloh and I went to the Cypress gym tonight! That gym is really nice, much nicer than the one right next to my house. That was fun for me, and hopefully fun for Shi. How's the butt feeling Shi? Wait... which butt? Hahahaha... that came from something stupid that I said.
Anyways, yay for second semester!! Good luck to everyone and have a fantastic weekend!
Philippians 1:3

4 comments:

shizdog said...

Haha. The gym was fun tonight. We should go together again sometime. And my butt is very sore. Only the right one though.

It's okay. YOU really do have multiple butts. Oh wait, one of those is your face.

Hahaha. I'm so funny.

cristina said...

you guys are hilarious!
let me know if you guys go to the cypress gym again sometime!!
we should do the spin class, or kickboxing!
haha

rebekah said...

Hey, you forgot me! I went to Hof's Hut too! ;-)
Manhattan Beach was stellar.

Padfoot240 said...

Dr. Dejager is a married man. Leave him alone!