Monday, January 15, 2007

Children of Men

EDIT:
Today (Tuesday) I answered the door in my pink cookie pajama pants, a blue flannel pajama top with doggies on it, and my monkey slippers. Yes, I know I have style.
It was actually pretty fun. Reminds me of my grocery-shopping-in-pajamas days. Which was only a week or two ago.

---------

Today was such a great day! I had a volleyball tournament in San Diego (where the temperature was a crisp 24 degrees) on Saturday and Sunday. So today was great because I was able to sleep in until 9:06 am. It was amazing! I think I set some kind of sleeping in record. Today was also much better than Sunday. On Sunday I was wayyy thankful for chicken pie dinners and 30 minute music sweeps.

But today I woke up and found chocolate milk in our fridge! Right then I knew that Monday was officially a "good day". Then I washed my soon-to-not-be-mine Trooper and taped two FOR SALE signs in it and drove it to the gym parking lot. All of you who go to the 24 Hour Fitness on Bellflower and Spring can drop by and say hello. I'm going tomorrow. Let's have a party!

Speaking of parties, Sarah, Stina, Shi, Kristen, and I had a party today. Everyone else missed out. We saw Children of Men and then went to Starbuck's and chit-chatted. AND I found out that Mrs. Fieldhouse is pregnant!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm super super super excited for her. She has one big hug coming.

I'm in a reflective mood right now. You would think that having said that I would share some profound thought I have had. But I won't.

But I am excited for Tuesday!! Let's all wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow. By the grace of God we RISE!

Listen to this: This is My World - Darius Rucker

3 comments:

justineeee said...

i wish i could have gone to LBTC today! i <3ed that movie.

Padfoot240 said...

DANG IT
I am never going to see that movie...

Whatever, 24 WAS AMAZING!

justineeee said...

... i think you need to re-check your definition of style. i'm just kidding!!! :]