Saturday, February 16, 2008

Everyday

Doesn't it feel awesome to be home? You can probably guess that I'm saying that because I'm at home. I will always love being at home, even though being at Loma is also awesome. Wherever I am, I miss where I'm not. Typical.
Anyways... on to the fun activities of home! Tay and me are currently playing High School Musical 1&2 Sing-A-Long. Oh yeah. We are pretty much rocking it, although sometimes we end up singing the guy part. Ooops. So after this maybe we will start setting up Rock Band. Oh you know it's going to be a party over here. Right now we are trying to unlock Everyday, which is a pretty awesome song. :)
So, S.A.D. was actually a pretty good day. I have no class on Thursday so I met with the new volleyball coach at noon and then had practice at 2pm. It was an intense practice, but it was so much fun! We are going to be great this year. Our new coach is all about repetition, hard work, and competition all while having a good attitude and playing to the best of the abilities that God gave us. So we have an exciting year ahead of us! After practice a bunch of us went to the caf for dinner like we always do... but then I went to the library. That is definitely not normal activity for me. I have never been to the library to study. I was there for a good 5 hours studying for anatomy; that's probably longer than I've studied this whole year combined. That's pretty sad. So after all of that crap I went out for coffee at this really cute place called the Living Room. It was so cute! I said my mom would have loved it. It's a little 2-story house that was converted into a coffee shop so there are couches, tables, and chairs all over both floors. After that it was around 12:30 so I decided to start on my essay that was due and to study for another hour. I ended up going to bed at 3am.
Friday I took my anatomy test at 8:30am, did some peer-editing in my writing class, and skipped my last lecture so I could go home at 1:25pm! Sweetness. The train ride home was so uneventful; the only thing worth mentioning was that the guy who sat next to me wore waaaay too much cologne.
And that is all she wrote. Sorry it's so discombobulated (sp?).I hope the last two days of your 3-day weekend are awesome! Stay safe!

5 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

"Tay and me are currently..."

Christian colleges....

Anonymous said...

Why dont' you tell us WHO you went out to coffee with? =)

rebekah said...

LUCKY. #1 you got to go home and #2 you had a three day weekend. :(

Miss you, Jillian!

rebekah said...

OH. And Kevin, leave off the Christian colleges!!! You are just jealous!!!!

Jillian said...

Don't hate... appreciate. :)