Sunday, February 24, 2008

Picture To Burn

Last night I went to my friend Isann's concert. She performed a bunch of praise songs she had written. It was amazing. Seriously. I've been trying to figure out how to put one of her songs in my post but I haven't yet. Maybe for my next song. For now you'll just have to deal with a Taylor Swift song as my title. It's pretty bomb.

But not as bomb as Isann!

So this post is what I would call a post of procrastination. I don't want to study for my large human development test tomorrow. OR my practical-- covering arteries, veins, and the human heart-- that will be on Tuesday. Luckily I am going HOME on Thursday! Yay!!! It's almost spring break!!!

Have a great week y'all! Be safe and have fun!

4 comments:

justineeee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebekah said...

BOMB.COM!! :)

What are you doing for Spring Break?

justineeee said...

so i left a comment and then deleted it... sorry!!!!

anyway, what i wanted to say was:

1) aw... the number 4 makes you think about me. :D

2) manual transmission makes me think about you. :D

3) yay! you come home on thursday... hopefully, i'll get to see you!!!

Padfoot240 said...

I have two things to show you, remind me.