Friday, February 08, 2008

Open Doors

I have finally had the college experience that every college student should experience. Yes. At 8:32am on Friday, February 8, 2008 my anatomy lecture was canceled. Let me tell you, I yelled "WOOT!" at least 3 times in my head. It was a great feeling and now I am here writing this post after I looked up my exam schedule so I could write it on my amazing Grey's calendar. So here's the final list:
May 5th
-A&P @ 8am
May 6th
-Old Testament @ 6pm
May 7th
-Composition @ 10:30 am
May 8th
-None
May 9th
-Human Dev. @ 10:30am
-Sociology @ 1pm

Oh boy. Just looking at my schedule makes me amazed. This year has gone by so fast. There have been so many ups and downs. Right now would have to be an UP though! :) And apparently today is Pastor's Day here at Loma. I'm expecting to see a bunch of pastors filling up the Brown chapel today.
More coming about Foreman and the AMAZING shooting star Amy and I witnessed.

You've been watching me
Like the moon watches the sky
Pushing me to find
You open doors, you open doors
It's hard to make believe
When the sun slips out of view
And I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you, so in love with you

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

However of you guys liked Foreman come see him for free again on Sat!

rebekah said...

Oooohhh... shooting stars! :D