Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Something Good

Don't you just love short weeks?? Mmmmm... I'm soaking in the AWESOME smell that is the four-day-week. Don't question it-- just let it be. :)
I guess in every short week there has to be at least one bad thing that happens right? Well my bad encounter was around 8:45am Tuesday morning. What terrible thing hit me that early? It was a smell, but it definitely wasn't the excellent aroma I was just talking about. No, it was the terrible smell of dead cats that we have been dissecting for-- no joke-- almost two entire semesters. Gross. Luckily my gag reflex is small. Luckily my partner's lab reflex is small. I almost wish that the smell of fermaldehyde was deadly because then they would be forced to come up with an ingenious way to preserve cats without having them smell like death warmed up. That would be lovely.
So hopefully that was the low point of the week. Everything else went great today. I even opened up a large package of mint M&M's. That just makes this week so much better.

And the writer's strike is over! Yay! I'm definitely hoping-- although it is almost impossible-- that there will be just a few more Grey's episodes. Yeeeaah!

Have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

Cory said...

I know they are planning to do some new episodes of the office. Sadly, Jack won't be back till January 2009 even though they have done a couple of episodes and we definitely won't see heroes again till next fall. those writers are just lucky I didn't end their strike.

Padfoot240 said...

Three day week for me :)

dissected cats!

Padfoot240 said...

Yea, I crack up every time I see it too.