Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feel It Coming

What I am about to say is in no way, shape, or form a joke. This morning I woke to find all of our doors tied together with fishing line. I really wish I had gotten a picture of it. Luckily the line is stretchy so Allyse just opened the door a little farther so she could reach through and cut it so we could open our door all the way. The funnest part was ducking underneath it all on the way to the bathroom. There's no way I was going to cut that work of art! I had to give some of the others a chance to enjoy. As of right now our hall still doesn't know who did it. I think it was Mary; she lives about five doors down. It's the kind of thing she would do.
So that's today's story. Yesterday night Allyse had a volleyball game so of course I was there watching along with Mary, Sarah, Peter, Janae, Amy, Patrick, and Kelsey. We had fun even though Loma lost. :(
And after that a ton of us went to see Vantage Point. When I say a ton... I really mean a ton. Thirteen people crammed into two cars. That was cozy. If you are thinking about seeing Vantage Point, you should. It was really good. There was a pretty intense car chase and Dennis Quaid is-- as always-- amazing. But you know, you could always see 27 Dresses. That was good too. :)
And now I am off to study or clean my room. Or watch some Grey's Anatomy...

It’s so easy to complain
But it’ll make you insane
That same routine
The impulse to be mean
But the grass is oh so green
After winter rain


Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Padfoot240 said...

Dude! Nice prank! I kind of wish I lived in dorms so I could do stuff like that.
Was Vantage Point good? It's gotta be, it has Dennis Quaid. He is one of my favorite actors.